THE TRURO FENCING CLUB SUMMER TRAINING CAMP
Supported by Bookers of Redruth
and Leon Paul Fencing Equipment
The 2012 Truro Fencing Club Summer Training Camp takes place between Monday August 6th and Saturday August 11th. All facilities for training, accommodation and catering are on-site at Truro School, Trennick Lane, Truro, TR1 1TH. The camp caters for sabre, foil and epee.
The Truro Fencing Club Summer Camp will provide top-class coaching to help prepare athletes for the forthcoming fencing season, and is suitable for all ages and abilities. Water, sports drinks and energy snacks (courtesy of Booker Cash and Carry) are all included in the cost of training. Dinner or Dinner/B&B is available – please see the attached form.
Your TFC Summer Camp training fee will include:
- 4-5 individual lessons with top-class coaches
- Footwork training
- Technical and tactical training
- Fitness training, including CV, core, interval, flexibility, circuit training and other aspects of your fitness
- Sessions with expert support staff in the fields of strength and conditioning, and injury prevention
- Free evening sessions at Truro Fencing Club
- A TFC Summer Camp Tee Shirt
- Sports drinks, water, energy snacks and lunch
- A mid-week leisure trip
Take up the residential option and add:
- 6 nights Bed & Breakfast in fully equipped and chaperoned accommodation
- Dinner every evening
Sabre: Jon Salfield, Peter Frohlich,Kenichi Yamamoto, Chris Buxton, Paul Caine.
07779 130942 or
Further details, and a paper entry form, can be be downloaded HERE
Online enrolment (and payment via Paypal ) can be made HERE.